Tuesday, June 22, 2021

White Privilege!

 White privilege is a made up term that means you want what I have without working for it. I was raised in a family with seven children. Mom stayed home and dad worked his tail off to put food on the table, clothes on our backs, and a roof over our heads. Our parents taught us the value of a good education and working hard to make that possible. It took me 8 years to make it through college because I was usually working 2-3 jobs. I graduated with a degree in Elementary Education and educated young people for thirty years before retiring. We raised one son. We waited 11 years until having our son. My wife worked full time. My mom went back to work after 60 to earn enough quarters for SSA payments. All seven kids earned degrees. I could go on and on, but you should get the idea. You want what I have don't practice self-destructive behaviors.


Teen marriage

No intact family mom and dad

Boat load of kids early

Don't study in school

No college or trade school

Drug, alcohol abuse

Arrest records


If you don't like the facts, continue to be part of the problem.


end of line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dark Money Evil

  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/green-groups-targeting-blue-collar-lobstermen-funded-dark-money